West African College of Nursing Nigeria Chapter Annual General Meeting/Scientific Conference Kanon Dabo, 2018
Theme: EMERGING HEALTH CHALLENGES: The Changing Role of the Nurse in the Era of New Technolgy and Innovation.
* The Challenges and Role of Nurses and stake holders in curbing the menance of substance abuse.
* Disaster and emergency management In the community: The Roles of the Nurse.
* Politics, Policies and Media: Leadership and Governance Tools in Nursing.
* Quantification and costing of Nursing care: Call to action.
* Information Communication Technology for Nursing Care of Patient (Nursing informatics).
* Current Trends in Nursing Education and administration.
* Contemporary issues in Maternal and child Health.
* Evidenced Based Medico-Surgical Nursing.
Date: 26th – 30th November, 2018
Venue: Mahmud Tukur Theatre, Bayero University Kano. Old Site
The Conference attracts (3) credit units from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria for Nurses Licence Renewal.
Fellows – N25,000
Retirees – N12,500
Students – N10.000
Other Nurses – N20,000
Pay Registration fee;
GTBank Account No: 0048232501
Acount Nam: WACN,- Northern Zone
Professor E.O. Ajao RN. PhD. FWACN
Dean, School of Nursing,
Babcock University, IIisan Ogun State
For Enquiries Contact:
08065482455, 08123232251, 08034526446, 08035852827, 08028411537