Intercoms Integrated Solutions is committed to the delivery of high quality consulting services in the areas of Business Development, Investment Analysis, Strategic Planning, HR Management and training, Travels & Tours.
Staff Medical/Health Officer (Nurse)
- Start Date: Immediately
- The Staff Health Officer is the focal point for all matters relating to the health of the IIS.
- Primarily an administrative support, s/he ensures the timely and accurate processing of the medical insurance of all resident staff.
- S/He also champions healthcare in the workplace and promotes initiatives in line with the IIS Staff Health Center of Expertise’ projects and activities.
- Explains and promotes understanding of the Staff Health Policy to all employees
- Processes and reviews medical invoices for anonymization and approval of medical Expenses.
- Participates and initiates staff activities that promote health, wellness and safety in the workplace
- Provides emergency medical care and treatment to the staff including first aid, and dispensing of medicines.
Selection Requirements and Profile
- Experience in health, stress management, medical evacuation is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Applicants should submit their Resume via email to: Careers@intercomsng.com
- Applicant must be resident in Anambra State and Environs
- Candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email. Curriculum Vitae (CV) are to be sent as a word document or PDF using their first and last names as the file.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.