Please find below information for candidates who sat for the recent Entrance Examination conducted for admission into the College:1. To access the result, candidates should Click Here and login using the receipt number and serial number on the bank printout used for the application.
2. The successful candidates are requested to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) each on or before 24th of July, 2017 to the College Bank Account No. 2001543971, and teller submitted to the Revenue Unit for collection of College receipt, for the interview assessment.
3. The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
(a) Original Educational Certificates. WAEC/NECO MUST BE INTERNET PRINT OUT!
(b) Revenue Collector’s Receipt for the Entrance and Interview fees, issued in the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
(c) Registration form printed from the Internet.
(d) Age declaration or Birth Certificate.
(e) Marriage Certificate/Change of name for married women.
(f) Certificate of Origin from Local Government Area of Origin.
(g) JAMB slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO-ND), Health Information Management (HIM-ND) and Computer Science candidates.
(h) A biro pen.
(i) Professional Certificate for Public Health Nursing and Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Health Information Management (HIM), Evidence of one year Industrial Attachment for HIM-HND, License as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/National Certificate in Health Records).
4. DRESS CODE: Corporate Wear.
5. Venue for Interview is College of Health Technology, EU-PRIME Resource Centre, Calabar.
6. Date: Monday 24th July – Friday 28th July, 2017.
7. Time: 8:00am Prompt each day.
8. Please give the content of this circular the widest publicity so that successful candidates will be adequately informed.
Signed: Mr. John Nandi,