PSN PRESIDENT HAS BEEN SELECTED TO BE A SPEAKER AT 2017 FIP PHARMACY WORLD CONGRESS STAKEHOLDER ROUNDTABLE ON DIGITALISATION AND IMPACT ON PHARMACY IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA ON 9 SEPTEMBER 2017!
The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) is the global federation of 139 national organizations of Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists dedicated to improving the access to and value of appropriate medicine use, and contributing to changes in science, practice and health policies worldwide. FIP represents over three million Pharmacists worldwide and endeavors to advance the role of the pharmacist through such partnerships as our official NGO status with the World Health Organisation (WHO).
FIP Executive Committee has set the topic of the 2017 Stakeholder ROUNDTABLE to be DIGITALISATION AND IMPACT ON PHARMACY which is scheduled to take place in Seoul, South Korea on 9 September 2017 morning, before the first Council Meeting. This event will gather leaders – Presidents and CEOs of national associations of Pharmacists and FIP Council members.
8.00- 8.30 am- Registration and welcome coffee
8.30-8.45 am- Remarks by FIP President
8,45- 10.15 – First ROUNDTABLE on DIGITALISATION AND IMPACT ON PHARMACY
10.15- 10.45 am Coffee break
10.45- 12. 30 pm-Second Roundtable on Women and responsible use of Medicines
Moderator- Prof Parisa Aslani, Professor of Medicine use optimization, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sydney, Australia
1. Pharm. Ahmed I Yakasai, FPSN, FNIM- President of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
2. Prof. Darrin Baines- Prof of Health Economics Bournemouth, UK
3. Dr Drilon Saliu, Worldwide Director, Medical Affairs, Advanced Diabetes Care and Digital Health at BD, USA
4. Ms Eeva Terasalmi, FIP Vice President, Finland
5. Mr Per Troein, Vice President, Strategic Alliances, QuintilesIMS, Sweden
6. Mr Jose Miguel Garcia, Alias Tech Investments, Spain
Thanks to Nigerian Pharmacists for your support and prayers.