Howard University Global Initiative Nigeria (HUGTN) – Under the auspices of the Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project whose objective is to reduce the burden of HIV/AIDS in targeted areas of Nigeria through strengthened delivery of high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS services that are sustainable for Long-term;
Howard University Global Initiative Nigeria (HUGTN) leads the project effort to promote pharmacy best practices b providing technical leadership in strengthening pharmacy systems and pharmacists capacity to provide quality HIV/AIDS, STI, and TB pharmacy services both at the health facility and community levels.
Applications are hereby invited from competent and qualified individuals for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Specialist
* The Pharmacy Specialist will work under the guidance of the Senior Pharmacy Specialist to provide technical and programmatic support in strengthening pharmacy systems and building pharmacists capacity on Best Practices in the provision of pharmaceutical care for anti-retroviral therapy, prevention of mother to child transmission and tuberculosis including inventory management and other related services at community and hospital pharmacies.
* S/he will support capacity building of pharmacy staff to deliver high quality services for HIV, TB/HIV and TB within supported health facilities and in the community.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
* B.Pharm/Pharm D and at least 10 years post qualification experience and 5 years relevant experience in HIV/AIDS with international pharmacy development programs or B. Pharm plus MSc/MPH in Public Health or related field, at least 7 years post qualification experience and 5 years relevant experience in HIV/AIDS with international pharmacy development programs.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement and resume/CV as a single MS Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only applications sent electronically to the designated email address with the job title clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.